Checking in from Maple Valley

snyderjd

Hello All,

Thought I would say hello. I just came across this forum today. I have been living in the PNW for about 7 years now and didn't know about this group :(

I am on my 2 1/2 tank now:/ I started with a 12G nano cube. moved up to a 60G Cube and in the process of transitioning to a 120 Gallon display with, what I would call, a beatific hand made aquarium stand. Short of a few incident here and there, I have managed to keep one of my false perculas for 7 years now.

Anyway, glad found this place. I signed up for he family membership, still need to figure out how I can get the most out of that membership.

Cheers,

Jason

They are once a month typically. If you look in the meetings part of the forum you can find the dates and if you send me your email I can add you to the evite list!

You can also ask to be added to the Facebook page:

Here's the link to the meeting address

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/36851-march-2016-meet-and-greet-hosted-by-vis/#entry369215

Kim, assuming the meetings are listed in the event section? how frequently are they held?

They are typically monthly, and usually held on a Saturday or Sunday, the Location will always very but from what I have seen usually held somewhere up the i-5 corridor between Salem & portland.

LOL! Kim was typing at the same time as me :) oh sorry... Welcome to the Forum!. Just curious where do you get your Corals in fish being in Maple Valley?

I have had to move my aquariums 3 times now, when I started, liveaquaria.com and a place for pets in Burien. When i moved to Bainbridge, I used to go to the shark reef and now that I am in maple valley, online or barrier reef.

They are once a month typically. If you look in the meetings part of the forum you can find the dates and if you send me your email I can add you to the evite list!

You can also ask to be added to the Facebook page:

Here's the link to the meeting address

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/36851-march-2016-meet-and-greet-hosted-by-vis/#entry369215

Thanks, PM Sent

Welcome to the forums.....  Hold on tho.... did i see you say BURIEN!?!  how long were you there?

Never in Burien, that was the only place I knew of  for marine fish, when I started living downtown Seattle. My first false pair of perculas were from a place for pets... 1 committed suicide and jumped into the back of my 12 Gallon, he unfortunately hit the pump side of the back chamber. I still have the other one 7 years later...