Sign in to follow this  
uliulimaka

Hello everyone!

Thanks for inviting me into this amazing collective of fellow hobbyists. I have been a freshwater tank guy off and on for the last 20 years, and have been a reef addict for about 5 years now. I currently have a 90 gallon mixed reef display with a 20 gallon sump/ fuge. I look forward to learning and adding info from my personal experiences where I can. Glad to be a part of such an expansive, challenging, and rewarding hobby.

Thanks again for the invite!

• Like 5

Hi uliulimaka do you have any photos of your tank? I would love to see it and I bet others here would too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I tried uploading a pic earlier, but its too large for the site's format. Ill have to upload it via photo bucket or something once i get an account setup there. Thanks for the warm reception!

Very nice! So many corals in there :) how long has this tank been up and running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got it with stock about 3 months ago. It had been fairly neglected and has recovered nicely. I combined the contents of my 75 gallon reef in with it. Its still a project and needs aquascaped something terrible.... but im happy with it for the moment. I will be adding all of its contents into the 180 gallon system im building once its cycled and stable.

• Like 1