March 2016 Meet and Greet Hosted by Vis

badxgillen

Our upcoming March meeting will be a friendly BBQ Meet and greet at Vis's house

Come join us March 12 Saturday at 1:00 PM in Portland

Those wanting to attend simply need PM a board member for the address.

We will have our very own Mr.Bret manning the grill cooking some delicious BBQ ribs!

Frag Trades are encouraged at this meet as we are having a bit of a coral swap. You can setup a few trades with some members here on the forum, or just bring some of your extras and see what shows up...You never know right, I have gotten some of my most prized corals form PNWMAS meeting frag swaps.There will also be a Raffle with a prize from our generous sponsors. Paying members will receive one free ticket towards this raffle as well as a chance at a PNWMAs member exclusive door prize raffle for some of Rods Famous Frozen Food. Not a member!? We can easily fix that for you right here... http://www.pnwmas.org/subscriptions/ Non paying members and members alike can still purchase additional tickets for the raffle at the party.

People can feel free to bring a dessert for all those with a sweet tooth, cookies, chocolates, pie, cake, and pastries are all acceptable...I like em all :)

• Like 11

You are also welcome to bring any other type of snacks for those of us that sugar may present a problem. I will be bring some other things for sure, as when sweets are the only thing available, it is way too easy to fill up on them, and suffer later! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...