g2theram

A truly sad but glorious day is upon us.

Tomorrow marks the last day of football until next season starts over again. To celebrate many of us will be making some delicious dishes while also morning the fact that the Vikings, best team in the NFL, didn't make it in the Super Bowl.

What I really want to see is what you have made for the day. Post tonight if you've pre prepped or tomorrow when you have your spread ready.

My first order of business is getting bacon candy ready. [dd997dadc500e386d38395203fbac205.jpgIMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160207/281c64d54e74be2f5c44177a05065dd4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Wow that looks great!!! I was actually rooting for the Vikings because I like their uniforms.

Carolina will win even though I want Denver to win. Demarcus Ware (former cowboy) deserves a ring.

• Like 2

Beer and pizza here, was going to deep fry a bunch of stuff but with the move it was just too much to get done. That bacon looks good though!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I need the bacon grease :laugh: I have a recipe for beer cheese that uses bacon grease.....talk about clogging things up :D anyway......beer cheese and home made pretzels, gotta have chicken wings ;) and a few other treats......oh and of course beer..........

I've tried beer cheese soup it never comes out well for me. Anytime I'm by a rouge brewery I make sure to grab a cup though

I've tried beer cheese soup it never comes out well for me. Anytime I'm by a rouge brewery I make sure to grab a cup though

Head out to Battleground and there is a little place out there that has some nice beer cheese......it is not a soup but a dip for bread or pretzels......

Do you know the name? I live in Vancouver and frequently head to Yacolt for the in laws

Not off hand it used to be laurel wood I think but is now under a new name.....on the east side near the railroad tracks in a housing and business development.

Do you know the name? I live in Vancouver and frequently head to Yacolt for the in laws

Northwood Brewery

Located in the Battle Ground village...in BG, of course.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 2