Adorable little monster

Jack-the-reefer

It's in my 40 gallon. There's a few peppermint shrimp and a bicolor blenny. This is the same species as the one Jason has, just a different color. His is close to full size, mine is only half that. The shrimp will be dinner at some point. I'm hoping the blenny is smart enough to stay away.

They can eat anything their own size, and may attempt to eat anything slightly larger. They are best kept alone.  Now, knowing this... best of luck! :thumbs: It is always a good idea to do a little research on new tank occupants. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I lost the sea lump today.

I had him in a breeder box in the tank for a few days while I let some peppermint shrimp eat aptasia.

I thought for sure he would be fine for a while. But it must have over stressed him and he didn't make it. I'm bummed, he was such a cool fish.

The really annoying thing is that I swore that it was a one time purchase, and I'd never spend that much on a fish again. Now all I can do is think about getting another one.

This is a silly hobby.