Adorable little monster

Jack-the-reefer

Every other day usually. Overfeeding is dangerous for them, so you have to be careful. Little dummies will just keep eating even if they don't need to.

Yes that is what I read and most seem to feed twice a week.

I will try feeding maybe tomorrow as mine is just getting accustom to its new digs......

Now it is Monsters :laugh:  IMG_1499.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I love predator fish. I miss my scorpion.

Your angler has amazing color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is pretty awesome. Definitely the coolest thing I've had in my tank. His color does seem to be fading slightly. I knew this might happen, their color changes to blend in with their environment. I'm going to look into getting some red ball sponges for him to hang out on. Hopefully that will his color stay bright.

• Like 2

Pretty sure he was waving to me this morning.E1196AB0-5EB6-4F22-B9C3-434FAFFB0159_zps

7EF5CA5F-F7A5-4DFF-ACB7-A2F18B7BB8CC_zps

I'm pretty sure that bloated belly means I'm missing a shrimp. I can't believe it, they are bigger than he is!

In the first pic I think he was giving you the middle spine in his fin. That second picture is really funny he looks like he went to Taco Bell and ordered and ate the entire menu and now is in a food coma in need of a long nap.

Love the fish. Might look into one in the future, far future but future.

• Like 1