New but learning!

Colleen

Hi there,

I just learned about this site today!  A friend gave me a used Oceanic Biocube 29 about 2-1/2 years ago.  I have done well considering I am just now leaning about proper care of the tank!  Better late than never!  I did remove the cover and installed led lights, another pump for better water movement and working on getting a ATO set up.  I hope to get a 60-90 gallon someday too. :)

Hi there,

I just learned about this site today!  A friend gave me a used Oceanic Biocube 29 about 2-1/2 years ago.  I have done well considering I am just now leaning about proper care of the tank!  Better late than never!  I did remove the cover and installed led lights, another pump for better water movement and working on getting a ATO set up.  I hope to get a 60-90 gallon someday too. :)

Yes I think I'm the one who sent you on over here you will enjoy these people.

There is tank build thread to you can post about you tank and if you have any questions please ask away :)  Lots of information floating around here  :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...