Yes! LOW Light at first as well as low to moderate flow.

Also, does anyone need a frag dropped off at The Premium Aquarium? Paratore is coming by to grab a couple frags for the Salem area and now would be a good time to get yours closer if that is in your neck of the woods.

• Like 1

I didn't forget about you Jeremy, I will simply have to get one of these shipped your way... As well as my Main Man Andrew.

Hope everyone's is doing well so far, I still have a few to get out to their final destinations and there are still a few slots open if some one else would like to try their hands out at a nice TPA Goni. I know Reefer Madness was wanting in on the goodness.

• Like 4

I didn't forget about you Jeremy, I will simply have to get one of these shipped your way... As well as my Main Man Andrew.

Hope everyone's is doing well so far, I still have a few to get out to their final destinations and there are still a few slots open if some one else would like to try their hands out at a nice TPA Goni. I know Reefer Madness was wanting in on the goodness.

Thanks man. I need to connect with you. Maybe I can just shoot you some flow and you can ship me a lil package. That'll make shipping the grow out frag worth it. Let's chat soon!

I don't suppose anyone from Corvallis might be going through Salem any time soon?

I was hoping I could get one of these to The Premium Aquarium for Chris...I know I know, Cody already went to Salem, but this was before Cerk wanted in.

Just checking if there was another means of transporting the frag, doesn't hurt to ask right.

Well unfortunately something came up and Cody was unable too get the Goni frag out to Salem for Cerk. So I was hoping\wondering is there anyone else who might be headed from Corvallis area through Salem at some point here soon?...Maybe?

And I think everyone else has theirs who is in the competition so I will be starting the official thread here shortly.

If I missed some one please let me know and I will see what we can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, I had contacted Andy to let me know next time he was headed to Salem and sure enough within a week he was out to the TPA.

Thanks for playing Coral Taxi Lex.

Alright! I think that about settles it, I will get the Official thread going here very soon. Its about time to wrap up the other Grow Out so perfect timing really.

• 2 weeks later...