Help with my Pompom crabs!

Robyna_baby

Hello! It's been a while but I am in need of all of your amazing knowlage! I looked on the Internet for hours and it's all different info.. I trust you guys more then random websites!

Ok quick version. I got another Pompom crab and added it to my 16 gallon because from my previous research they do really well in communities, so when I saw that Cuttlefish got some in I was super excited!

Well I added the new one yesterday and tonight walking by the tank I saw them all tangled up and fighting! But are they fighting or mating and will they kill eachother or are they just establishing territory? I'm so lost! I split them up and put the new one in the frag tank tillI figured it out.. Everyone please weigh in what you think I should do? If they are both males will they just stay away from eachother or is it a to the death kinda thing?? I am leaning towards putting the new one back in and seeing how it goes.. But would be to sad if it died!

I attached a small pretty crappy video of them fighting/mating

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Robyna_baby