2016 Bob Moore Frag Swap in Tukwila (Seattle)

estanoche

I am excited to see that there is already going to be so many people from our club, at least 9 I see as of now. Lets see if we can get a bit of  a PNWMAS presence going on, show some club spirit with some shirts, hats pins, or maybe name tags. I know I got my shirt I am going to wear, may be the only time you see me without a tank top on.

• Like 5

I'm new to the group and the hobby, but I'm up in Seattle quite often so I was planning on going and checking it out. Too bad I don't know if my tank will be ready. I was hoping to get some interesting Montis!

Being that your in Portland....there are probably several people that would hold what ever monti's you buy for ya untill your tank is ready. Let me know if that is something you need. I for 1 would offer that up to ya...

• Like 3

Being that your in Portland....there are probably several people that would hold what ever monti's you buy for ya untill your tank is ready. Let me know if that is something you need. I for 1 would offer that up to ya...

Oh man, that would be awesome! Thanks man! I'll buy you some beers or make you some cookies hah. I had hoped to get some of the frags that matts215 had for sale in the classifieds as a relatively inexpensive way to get started, but looks like he's sold out. Undata, setosa, forest fire digi, frogspawn, and birds nest were all on my list haha. Actually I would've taken a frag of all his Montis. Not to mention $10-20 with local pickup! Oh well, I'm sure more will pop up!

If you guys need a body at the booth, I don't know much, but I'll be up in Seattle Thursday night at the start of my weekend through the event, so I can show up early if you need help setting up or a body to take up space during the swap for an hour or two. :)

This event was amazing! Here are some of the highlights.

As we entered the room, people were already bustling to get the corals they wanted. I had never been to a frag swap, but after this one I know I will go again.

303eoic.jpg

33equc7.jpg

The event had pretty much anything you wanted. Vendors from all over Washington came to join.

os7riq.jpg

Look it is Marc Levenson from Melev's Reef. He gave a great talk about how to setup a fish room.

al3qrt.jpg

I would have to say even after the long car ride. It was sooooo worth it. I would advise it to anyone. Plus, I snagged some pretty awesome corals from the raffle.

• Like 4