2016 Bob Moore Frag Swap in Tukwila (Seattle)

estanoche

Come one - come all... It is frag swap time!

Planning is near final for the annual Bob Moore Frag Swap, and I'd like to personally invite all our southern members to join us! As is typical, we have a littany of sponsors, vendors, and fun lined up.

Did I mention we have a national speaker?? Meet Marc Levenson! Who doesn't love Marc? 

Full info; schedule, and your chance to buy tickets online is here: http://bobmooreswap.com

Over $3K in raffle items to be given away; and 10 vendors!!  Also; we are doing a promotion - if you can drop off one of our event flyers at your LFS, and tag yourself there, you can get a coupon code for 50% off your entrance ticket... Info here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/563759013781234/585932481563887/

barrier.pngcra.png

dynasty.pnginland.png

mbc.pngobd.png

ska.pngzoanth10.jpg

sb.pngfostersand.png

Rodslogo.pngairwaterandice.jpg

seaswirl.jpglegendary6.png

adb.jpg

• Like 3

what if your a new guy to the coral world and don't have any frags to swap; will there be corals to buy and people to meet?

There will be plenty of vendors that will be selling their treasures. Bring some plastic bags and a cooler to help transport them home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For those with nothing to trade; the vendor's don't care! And, if you do want to trade; we will have a "trade table" setup so you have a meeting place for people to hookup and trade with you for pre-arranged trades, or you can hang in that area and hope to find a nice trade with a random attendee. Its a bit of chaos for those wanting to trade, as the swap as evolved to much more of a "sales place" over the years, but carry your cooler with you and offer up trades with anyone you meet!

You'd be surprised at the awesome stuff I've traded before... funny, things that are common in your area, are rarities to those up north, and vice versa!!

• Like 1