Quantum PAR Meter / Muli-Test Meter Booking Thread

JManrow

• 3 weeks later...

The PAR Quantum Meter is currently being upgraded to a Full Spectrum Sensor, with a USB Cable for using with a computer.  The upgraded meter should be back after July 14, 2016, as the sensors are back-ordered. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we feel it will be worth the wait! :thumbs: 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to take a shot at updating the list (found in post #3 of this thread).  Please speak up if I have it wrong.  In short, Miles has it now, I'll get it from him, then to Chris.  The only thing I'm not sure about is whether Kim/Emerald should be on this list somewhere.

We have received the PAR Meter, upgraded with a Full Spectrum Sensor, a month earlier than expected. However, the USB cord for computer use was not included with the upgrade. This will need to be ordered at a later date separately. 

I am going to deliver it to Miles on Saturday 6/25, as it had problems and he was unable to use it.

It will then be available the following week to whoever is next in line... Gil&Fin, then you ChrisQ. :)

• Like 1

Here are the Specs and Instructions for the new MQ-500 Quantum PAR Meter. A printed set of copies will accompany the meter. Please read the instructions before attempting to use the PAR Meter. There are various modes, and it is a bit more involved than the previous MQ-200 model. Remember that in borrowing the PAR Meter, you are responsible for any repairs resulting from damage that occurs while in your possession. The PAR Meter itself is not waterproof. Do not set it on the edge of your aquarium, as it may fall in! It is a precision instrument, and care must be taken to avoid dropping it on the floor or into water. The sensor is 100% waterproof however, and is made to be immersed in water. Loan of the MQ-500 Quantum PAR Meter is for PNWMAS Supporting Members only. A $50.00 refundable deposit is required, either at the time of pickup, or in advance to the PNWMAS account paypal@pnwmas.org at https://www.paypal.com/

It will be refunded when returned undamaged to the next person in line signed up for it's use.

MQ-500 Spec Sheet

http://www.apogeeinstruments.com/content/mq-500-spec-sheet.pdf

MQ-500 Manual

http://www.apogeeinstruments.com/content/MQ-500.pdf

• Like 2

I would like to borrow the PAR meter. Can I please be added to the list? Not sure how many would be ahead of me at this point...

Your added. The list of who is next is on page 1. Miles has it as of today, then Gil&Fin, then ChrisQ......then you.

Yup. Thanks for bringing it by last night, Miles. Chris, you're after me. You must be pretty close. I'm in SW Portland and it looks like you're in Tigard. I'll PM you next week to make arrangements for the hand-off.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Chris and zwick are deferring their turns, so the meter went to HigherThinking yesterday. He might be the last on the list, so if anyone else wants to get on the list, you will have a good chance of getting it very soon.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...