Quantum PAR Meter / Muli-Test Meter Booking Thread

JManrow

Sorry spectra, I missed your comment and you are cortect. You commented before fishmanmike, list is being updated.

I just want to be on the list :D  I am in Vancouver and can help LadySaber out if I get it so 2 birds with one stone.........

Where's this at on the list anyway?

Matt picked it up after putting the $50 deposit down on 3-24-16. Somehow salty pickel got skipped, so Matt passed it on to him and he currently has it. Spectra is next in line before you. 

I have asked Salty Pickel to pm me about a return date and will post an update here as soon as i hear back from him.

Powder Blue......I have added you to the list.

Also...a Reguest, the par meter has a refundable $50 deposit that is refunded when you return the par meter. 1 out of the last 3 people has paid the deposit, and 2 of the last 3 people were handed off the meter without letting anyone know. We can't let other Members know the status of the par meter if you are just passing it along without communicating with an officer or bod member.

If my info is right, I hear that Spectra has it now.

Mike, I will let you know when spectra's week is up so you can plan to pick it up.

I hope all that makes sence, and thanks everyone.

• Like 2

Spectra is in Vancouver correct? I assume I have to drive clear up there to get it ? Also what's the preferred method of deposit?

paypal@pnwmas.org is the best method for the deposit. Spectra has it till Sunday. He is going to message you as he said he is in your area for work, so you should not have to go to Vancouver for it.

Thank you Bubbarockies, but can you skip me for now?  I'm setting up a new tank and I want to test where the corals were in my existing tank as compared to what PAR they will be in the new tank so I can make adjustments.  That won't be for 3 to 4 weeks, though.

I've updated the list to put Powder Blue before me.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...