Sign in to follow this  
MrBret

What is Chaeto water...?

I almost died laughing and wanted to share the little story. Does anyone else find this humorous, lol. 

Wife says...." Is my Chaeto water going to mess up your tank water? " and i'm like " The chaeto is good for the tank water. It helps remove excess nutrients. "  Wife looks at me funny....i walk over to the sump behind my desk and point to all the chaeto.  Then wife smiles at me, holds up her hand with 2 fingers Bright Orange :)  and says " Cheeto Water "    I have an ro/di filling 5 gallon jugs in the back bathroom. The waste line is pouring into thew sink......and if she washes her hands in there while the ro/di is going, the Chaeto water( from the orange powder on Cheeto's ) from her hands might contaminate the ro/di she thought. I'm still smiling over this and thought it might bring a smile to someone else.

• Like 3

Hahaha. That's probably how you're getting all that explosive growth from your zoas. my wife still believes some coral just grows out of the rock lol.. I'm cool with that :)

• Like 1

I heard spicy cheetos are better for sps! Careful not to use the ones with lime. They lower ph. Original only!!

• Like 1