StayPuff

I need help finding 1 oz pump and 1 gallon jug

I dont know why it seems so hard to find this out there without paying 20 bucks for shipping to.

I just need 1 gallon jug with a pump dispensor on it . The 1 oz pump so each pump is measured as 1 oz for easy measuring.  I know someone was going to just give me one but i need soon and cant drive a hour to get 1 jug..

If you know of any place please let me know.

Here was my thought process:

Chemical pump dispenser -> Liquid Dispenser -> Pump Dispenser local (search) -> Bed Bath and Beyond.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pump+Dispenser+local&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I don't know if they all would measure, but I think moving in the direction of soap or lotion dispensers isn't a bad idea. If you are willing to not do local, amazon is always a good option.

Edited by milesmiles902

Here was my thought process:

Chemical pump dispenser -> Liquid Dispenser -> Pump Dispenser local (search) -> Bed Bath and Beyond.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pump+Dispenser+local&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I don't know if they all would measure, but I think moving in the direction of soap or lotion dispensers isn't a bad idea. If you are willing to not do local, amazon is always a good option.

Thanks those are links I looked at to you can only buy the dispensers but trying to find the jugs to fit them then you pay 20 bucks to have 1 shipped lol I know there has to be some place that sells just the jug and dispenser together

Cash &carry might have ones that big they are buy the syrups

Well bulk reef sells the jug and the dispenser so i went ahead and put my order in with them and added that on to the list to.

U can also use a turkey baster and some sort of measuring cup...dollar store stuff...and would work in the meantime.

Did you order the kit or just the jug? I'm thinking of getting the kit with everything will last me forever and some salt from them this weekend

Amazon has them! f0e67fddf07696fe3f36b9db97516c13.jpg

Edit: just finished reading the post and saw you placed an order. Sorry for the extra post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore

I got the jugg and pump cheaper but i did order enough to get free shipping.

No i didnt get the kit i make my own stuff to dose so im all good.

Got mine from bulk reef