Ok here are a couple more household things you can use besides the toothbrush idea enjoy

StayPuff

Do you have a sump? I have always done water changes through my sump until I bought my fusion. With the fusion I pour the water into the back chamber. If there is no sump you can use a milk jug and slowly dump in the water.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks, PowderBlue.  I do have a sump and that's usually how I do it, but it takes some time for the pump to catch up with the new water that's added so as not to overflow.  Also, the returns sort of blast the corals that are underneath them so I end up pouring the bucket into the sump, turning on the return pump and then quickly try to reach my hand up under the returns to diffuse the water shooting out, lessening the blow on the corals.  Awkward. 

I like the idea of milk jugs, but my main tank is a 110 gallon and I do 15% water changes every week so that's a lot of jugs. :laugh:  I thought maybe there was a better way that I'm missing.