matt

Italy!!!!

After much debate and price comparison my girlfriend and I are going to Italy for 10 days!!! I have always wanted to go and can't wait until the end of august! It's 3 days in Rome, 4 days in Florence and 3 days in Venice. It's going to be so much fun!!

sent from a Samsung note 4

• Like 6

ENJOY!!!!  i will never forget our trip!  Venice is friggin awesome.  Every time you round a corner its like a new little neighborhood.

I can't wait for this trip!! I get to take half a day and drive to maranello and check out ferrari! As a huge ferrari formula 1 fan this is like a dream shot!!

sent from a Samsung note 4

Great trip! I loved Venice except for all the mosquitos in the cabin that we had! Europe is awesome with all the old architecture.

Looks like a great time but for me I am good right here......to many weird things going on in the world today......

Great trip! I loved Venice except for all the mosquitos in the cabin that we had! Europe is awesome with all the old architecture.

If you have time, go check out the Murano Glass Factory. You'll like seeing the level of craftsmanship put into each individual hand crafted piece. It's pretty insane.