2016 is here, celebrate by signing up for a BRS Group Buy!

RT_BRS

Welcome to the recently redesigned Group Buy program here at BRS!

What?

- Free shipping over $29 in the contiguous US
- 10x reward points (10% back) on nearly every product
- A special doorbuster (or two!) just for Group Buy members (see below)
- Account upgrade to Preferred Reefer post Group Buy

When?

Group buy starts Saturday 1/9 at 12:01AM
Group Buy ends at 12:01AM on Tuesday 1/12

How?

- Make sure you have an account with BulkReefSupply.com
- Enter exclusive password (see below) and fill out this super easy form
Deadline to enter is 11:59PM on Thursday 1/7

Password: january-cb

[sIGN UP HERE]

Exclusive Doorbuster: Tunze Care Magnets & Lifegard IntelliFeed Auto Feeder
An exclusive offer for Group Buy members!

208858-tunzecaremagnetnano-a.jpg
Tunze Care Magnet Glass Cleaner

Save 15%!

209011-lifegardintellifeed-f.jpg
Lifegard Aquatics IntelliFeed Fish Feeder

$54.99 $43.99

(We're unable to apply 10x reward points to EcoTech, AI and NYOS due to manufacturer restrictions)

Questions? Let me know

• Like 1

Sweet I am signed up

Awesome!

Well there was couple things i wanted looks like ill wait until Saturday to get it then thanks

No problem, happy to help :)

This seems like such a better way to do group buys vs. how it was done before thanks BRS =)

Thanks!  That's great to hear.  Love me some feedback!

Super setup, love this group buy, I am in!

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Um. . . So not only do I get a free gift, but 10x reward points and free shipping at $29.... I AM SOOOO IN!!! Just signed up!!!  :D​ 

Well, technically the door busters aren't free but you do save quite a bit on them!  :)

Well im pretty sure i signed up correctly with this buy on Saturday and deadline today.

Come Saturday do i just check out normal or will i be clicking this link again putting in the code

Simply by checking out normally.  When you log-in come Saturday your account status on the top of the web page will show "Reef Club Group Buy"

Already ordered! That $26 in rewards I forgot about came in handy!

Hey Matt did you see any big savings on anything you bought? I remember with their old group buys you seemed to get better deals. Is it more geared towards the points?

• Like 1

Simply by checking out normally.  When you log-in come Saturday your account status on the top of the web page will show "Reef Club Group Buy"

Mine does not say this its blank and I know I signed up. I also didn't get the email saying I get the group by like it said I would when I signed up oh well money elsewhere :)

Edited by StayPuff

Hey Matt did you see any big savings on anything you bought? I remember with their old group buys you seemed to get better deals. Is it more geared towards the points?

To be honest I didn't really look, I was after one item. I ordered a max spect Gyre to try out. The points are definitely a plus and I think the BRS items like bulk additives are the most discounted. TheGyre was on sale for $216 so after my points I only paid $191 plus I have another $20 off to use next time.

Mine does not say this its blank and I know I signed up. I also didn't get the email saying I get the group by like it said I would when I signed up oh well money elsewhere :)

Call them or shoot them an email, they have great customer service and should fix the issue quickly.

To be honest I didn't really look, I was after one item. I ordered a max spect Gyre to try out. The points are definitely a plus and I think the BRS items like bulk additives are the most discounted. TheGyre was on sale for $216 so after my points I only paid $191 plus I have another $20 off to use next time.

Im gonna buy one too :)

• Like 1

Your going to love that thing I have the 150 on my 100 gallon and have to keep it at 40%  no dead spots in my tank. Took awhile to find the right place to put it but all good.

It is nice to change up the wave patterns when I'm home as well otherwise I leave it on constant flow enjoy :)

That's a great deal as well on that

Edited by StayPuff
  • Like 1

Call them or shoot them an email, they have great customer service and should fix the issue quickly.

Im glad you had customer service better than me im huge on that. If you cant return my emails or calls im done.

I sent 2 emails regarding this group buy and still have yet to hear anything back for that reason they will not be getting any of my money my review on this is a 1

I know many other people that will return my emails and take my money

:)

• Like 1

Well i got a email from them i went ahead and put in a order they got me in on the group buy i still didnnt get my 10% back on every product and i dont see any 10x reward points so i emailed them on that to hopefully they will get that figured out ill bump it to 2 stars and see what happens and hopefully i get a credit and points.

Well i got a email from them i went ahead and put in a order they got me in on the group buy i still didnnt get my 10% back on every product and i dont see any 10x reward points so i emailed them on that to hopefully they will get that figured out ill bump it to 2 stars and see what happens and hopefully i get a credit and points.

Hey there!  

My apologies on the hassle here.  I've got a PM on the way to you so we can get this taken care of :)