Bowen's IM Fusion 10

bowen1022

Hello Everyone!

I have posted in the introduce yourself but have decided to stick this in the nano builds!

I changed my plans for the tank! I have decided to purchase an Innovative Marine Fusion 10. With me still attending college and participating in athletics I figured this all in one would help cut down on maintenance and allow me to enjoy it more.

My current equipment includes:

-Innovative Marine Fusion 10

-Aqua Illumination Prime (Tank mount)

-Eheim Jager 50w heater

-Jebao wp10

-API Saltwater Test Kit

-Fluval Hydrometer (Will be upgrading to refractometer)

-inTank Media Basket

Tank Contents:

-10lb Bag Caribsea Aragalive Bahama Oolite

-8lbs Reef Saver from BRS

-Reef Crystals for salt

Supplements/Dosing:

-I could really use some guidance on this. I have been thinking Seachem Fusion 2 part. But am still researching

My Socking Plans:

Fish/Inverts

-CUC from Reef Cleaners 

-Goby of some sort (Any Ideas??)

-Cleaner Shrimp

Coral

-Unsure really want a mixed reef 

Thanks for the view!

Get some pics posted and welcome to the forum!

Fusions are great little tanks. And to be honest you do not need a skimmer if you keep up on water changes and have a small bio load. I have been running a 20 with no skimmer and just do weekly water changes.

• Like 1

Welcome to the fusion 10 club!

Your setup sounds nice, are you going to run a skimmer and an ato? My tank has a ton of evaporation daily. I don't dose anything but I do weekly water changes. Here is mine 2e5aef341f84d80ac62f968d1d886e5b.jpg069ad461999432d8c134d7b8f0a03b36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hey Powder, what is your light cycle/intensity? Also what ATO do you have? I need to buy one but I really dont wanna spend $100 lol

I have my light at 70 percent and just set it to 18k. I tweaked with it a lot in the beginning but found I like the 18k look and corals seem happiest around 70 to 75 pecent. I started to melt zoas and my lepto over 75 percent. I have it run from 8 am with a 1 hour ramp up to 7pm with a 1 hour ramp down.

The ato I use is from ato.com they are very simple to hook up and work well! I bought thier nano system it was like 45 bucks I think it included everything except the pump.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

So today I purchased the Smart Micro ATO, inTank media basket, some cleaning stuff, SeaChem Fusion one and two, and some chemi pure elite. Im excited for the ATO because I will be missing some days at school due to sports and it will help me worry less. Anyways happy reefing!