Losi 8ight 2.0 buggy

PowderBlue

This is a losi 8 2.0 race buggy, not a penny pinched on this build. If you're into rc you know what you're looking at, if not, this package would cost you about 1500 dollars to build and put together. I'm not looking for any trades right now since I'm waiting for my house to close. Price is 400 firm for everything.

Losi 8ight buggy with momba monster electric conversion-700 bucks

Losi 8 3.0 shocks with 4.0 shock caps-100 bucks

A ton of aluminium upgrade-100 or so bucks

Losi smart diff- 100 bucks

JR high voltage steering servo-200 bucks

Spektrum dx2 with 3 channel reciever-100 bucks

4s lipo battery

Lipo charger- 60 bucks

3 sets of wheels and tires-150 bucks

Extra set of wheels-20 bucks

1948d8a016777bf68338b292e8a6fa30.jpg0becace4500e0bdc646597e3a3683eb5.jpgd0e73bd615107fd9f48a3bbac834deb2.jpg

Price is 100 percent firm not a penny less! I won't be too upset if it doesn't sell :)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Dang............I used to love running those things......Used to race at an indoor track years ago.....those things are almost as bad as a reef tank for sucking dollars out of your pocket :laugh: but cheaper than a plane when it crashes :rolleyes: I know..........

GLWS!

• Like 1

Dang............I used to love running those things......Used to race at an indoor track years ago.....those things are almost as bad as a reef tank for sucking dollars out of your pocket [emoji23] but cheaper than a plane when it crashes :rolleyes: I know..........

GLWS!

Oh yea I flew for about 3 months... That ended real quick lol.

• Like 1

I have my mugen buggy, and my losi buggy still, I'll keep one of the 2. Just sold my losi truggy a couple weeks back. I had probably 4 or 5 grand in cars sitting in my closet, with the money I need for the house they were the first to go lol. I'll always have one though!

• Like 1