Greetings and Salutations!

Dria

Hello,

Extremely new to reef keeping, so new I don't even have my tank yet. I live in Kitsap County WA, just moved from CT last February. I had a freshwater tank there for four years before having to break it down for our cross country move.

I'm getting an IM40 shortly and then will start the setup and cycling process. Looking forward to the relatively quicker cycling process with live rock this time around.

I think that's all the pertinent info for now so hello and nice to meet you all!

• Like 4

Welcome aboard Dria.......lots of fun folks on here. You should take some pics along the way and start a tank buiild thread, it's always fun to follow along and watch members tanks grow. Some live rock should definetly help your cycle along.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Dria.......lots of fun folks on here. You should take some pics along the way and start a tank buiild thread, it's always fun to follow along and watch members tanks grow. Some live rock should definetly help your cycle along.

+1 what he said welcome :)

I just started my tank thread day 2 tomorrow will be day 3 so I can actually look at the rock in there better.

Look forward to seeing your build to I love checking out every ones builds

• Like 1

Welcome I also have a Fusion 20 and a standard 10 gallon setup. Love the Fusion :D Lots of way to cycle a tank. I used live sand a few pieces of shrimp to start my cycle. Its up to you in the end no really right or wrong way to do it as long as you dont try to rush anything. Time is the golden rule :D

• Like 1

+1 what he said welcome :)

I just started my tank thread day 2 tomorrow will be day 3 so I can actually look at the rock in there better.

Look forward to seeing your build to I love checking out every ones builds

So many new tanks around. 'Tis the season I guess. :)

Mine isn't a Christmas gift so much as a finally getting off my butt and selling my motorcycle gift.

So many new tanks around. 'Tis the season I guess. :)

Mine isn't a Christmas gift so much as a finally getting off my butt and selling my motorcycle gift.

For me personally one thing I learned years ago when I want a 10 I better go 20 if I want a 20 go 30 or 40 lol

I'm at 100 total with my tank and sump now so I'm excited I moved from the nano to the 10 to the 20 to the 40B  to 55 now to the 100 :)

Look forward to seeing ya get going I'm always trying to peak at peoples builds :)

Found out that neither of the stores in Renton have the tank I want so I took the plunge today and ordered online! ... Only to find out the tank won't be in stock for a few weeks. Oh well, gives me some more time for planning. :)

Found out that neither of the stores in Renton have the tank I want so I took the plunge today and ordered online! ... Only to find out the tank won't be in stock for a few weeks. Oh well, gives me some more time for planning. :)

Well there you go. You can always stare at the wall where it's going to go :)

True story every time I walked in I would look at my wall and say yep your going there yep the lights are going here.

See now that I said this you will start doing it now :)

• Like 1

Stand just came in today but the tank will be a while yet. So I'm just reading all I can to figure out what I need to do next.

Awesome :) Once you get everything go start you a tank build thread to check it out as you go :)

So you got your spot all picked out for it? I know I was changing walls once or twice :)