Looking for local Portland programmers

itskris

Looking for programers in the Portland, Oregon​ area.  Send me a message if you are a programmer that can do something other then PHP. Please pass this along if you know or might know of anyone. Looking to hire immediately. Job posting will be up on a few places later this week.

Kris Trujillo

972-832-4083

Looking for programers in the Portland, Oregon​ area.  Send me a message if you are a programmer that can do something other then PHP. Please pass this along if you know or might know of anyone. Looking to hire immediately. Job posting will be up on a few places later this week.

Kris Trujillo

972-832-4083

"Other than PHP" :P That is funny. I know more people that don't do PHP, than do.

What languages are you dealing with?

Edited by milesmiles902

I work with a few different CRM platforms that don't really have sufficient reporting for my clients. Looking to build out a reporting suit that utilizes the API from the platform. I had a buddy start the work but he took a full time job a couple months ago and the project has just been sitting idle. It has so far been developed in c#.

I'm not a coder. So I defer to the coder for what he would program it in. I would like the project started from scratch as we will want some additional functionality built in.

This is a remote position to start out... Only because I'm out of office space. Looking for a new office mid January then this will be an in office job. Full time. Once this project is done there are plenty more. I have a team of PHP guys. I want something faster.