My Zoa mistake...

Paratore

Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a minuet to clear the air/apologize for one of my zoas.

A few months back I bought some juggernaut zoas from a vendor in California and but over the last few weeks, a few people have expressed that they have doubts as to the legitimacy of the juggernaut zoas. So after taking their advise I've been doing some digging over the last few days and I am also now doubting their legitimacy. On the belief that they were truly jugs I purchased them as a mini colony from the vendor. When I got them home, I fragged them up to sell a few to try and make some money back after spending a bunch of cash to get a mini colony. Salty Pickle was the only person to buy one, and we are currently working that out through PM. When I first got the zoas they did have the correct color patterns and designs but over the last few weeks/ months the zoas have developed a different color pattern than what a true jug has. So that has made me second guess weather the vender sold me the right zoa or not. Then about a week ago I saw rainbow Sakura zoas on a Facebook auction and thought they looked similar to what I had. So the doubt grew even more. Yesterday I was at Jeffs shop buying some used LEDs when I saw a zoa that looked very similar to my "juggernaut zoa" and asked him what they were and he said Rainbow sakuras. That was the nail in the coffin for me. But I'm still lost to their true name because the patterns don't seem to match either jugs or rainbow sakuras With that being said, I will no longer be selling those zoas as jugs but rather as just a sweet unknown. What I ordered from the vendor was juggernaut zoas and I truly believed that they were jugs, and that they had morphed in my system. I can no longer say with confidence that they are jugs so I will not be selling them as such.

With that being said, I just wanted to apologize to everyone. My goal has never been to rip people off or to sell people the wrong zoa. My goal has always been to be as transparent and honest as possible. I would never sell an Unknow zoa as a "named one" if I knew it was wrong. We are all in this hobby because we love it and we all joined this club to form a tight group of honest reefers. Again I'm sorry for the confusion I may have caused anyone. I posted this because I didn't want people to think I was trying to hide it or anything. I'm a person that will own up to my mistakes when I make them and that's what I'm doing.

Thanks for taking a minuet to read this :)

Happy Reefing,

Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Yeah, anytime I order online I don't hold my breath as to the legitimacy of the lineage. Golden Basket would be the one exception, his pics are usually spot on. Good on you to be forthcoming about the whole deal.

So true, I have defiantly learned my lesson. Going to stick to buying from private reefers from now on. I still need to make a trip to Golden basket to check out all the stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk