Hi Folks im back with a new name manybe you remember me maybe not :)

StayPuff

Well i really only went to one event in Salem over a year ago.

I moved to Florida now im back

I think my name then was Rumblenee or bumblebee.

Anyhow im back and looking to get up to 75 gallon  tank to get going again

What i would like to find is

tank

lighting

protein skimmer

overflow/return pump

sump system for reefs

filter

water movement instead of powerheads i used powerheads before but i hear these water movmenets are better??Im new to the water movmenet but like the idea better.?Ideas on that?

Heater

Chiller

Thermometer

Selinity measurements the digital ones i like new tech things

test kit

Controler

ro/di

auto top off

Pretty much i want a fresh set up.

So if any shops you can point me to that can hook me up with all this let me know so i can call and get some pricing done and get back in on this here in Oregon.

This was always a great site for people starting to with everyone helping get peoples tanks started with starting things.  So its the first place i come back to.

Anyhow hello to anyone knew and old and if you can point me to where i could make some calls to get my set p going that would be great :)

Not much into buying used but might look at it anyhow only if its complete set i dont want to start by buying little pieces here and there i want all of it :)

Welcome back! I look forward to meeting you at a meeting! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.  I'm going to take the next 2 or 3 weeks and look around for my perfect set up.

The only place I can find tanks is online for the tank stand and everything I need so far. If I don't happen to find a place local ill just order online but tend to like to buy local before the online thing. Keep my money in the State I'm in.

Yeah finding a whole setup is kinda difficult. What size are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55 to 75 maybe bigger but for now I think ill stick with that. I can have one built with everything I want online but I would prefer finding a shop and having them quote me here to keep local worth a shot.

Welcome back to the forum! As far as getting your post approved. If you hadn't noticed the format on here looks a bit different and new members being approved is one way to prevent spammers. As far as finding a tank, depending on where you live:

Premium Aquarium, Upscales or Cuttlefish and corals can get you set up! :)

Ya i did notice it was differant.  Did they fix the part about the site ebing shut down all the time :)

Its nice to be back and thanks for the hello and replys and PM'S i did get a tank well im getting one today from a guy off the boards here ill get some pics up as i get things rolling.

II ended up getting me a 55 gallon will be stocked and of course transfered to me.

I will of course be willing to help out this guy with fraks when he gets back into it as well.

Looking forward to meeting you folks. i knew a few folks but not sure i see them around yet on the boards.

Anyhow it will be official once i start setting up tonight :)

Oh ya i went to a get together a couple years back i thought i was only gone about a year i guess it was 2 years after talking to jeff on the phone yesterday. Because last time i was at his shop was when he was in the tiny place and was just about to expand.

Well i had a used tank lined up and the guy backed out which is ok kids get attached to things and even if you want to get out its hard with kids which is ok so im still looking now :)