Official Cuttlefish and Corals Grow Out Competition 2015 Entry Thread

Last chance for January, entry ends tonight!

Does anyone still have that different color to the inner ring of the upper coralite? I don't see it in mine any more :(

yes, at least it did this weekend when I left. Mine is kind of a green. I think....it's hard to tell....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back into town last night! Here's my submission! It's still alive!

Good job!  Not sure when, but mine RTN'd at some point.  Work is so busy tank is not getting the love right now.

Sigh, I am out... again!

You all rock, when am I going to master this art of keeping SPS?

• Like 1

Good job!  Not sure when, but mine RTN'd at some point.  Work is so busy tank is not getting the love right now.

Sigh, I am out... again!

I can't give you advice Jeremy, rtn even happens to the best sps keepers. I just do weekly water changes am not doing any dosing , testing and just simply roll the dice. :) Sorry to hear you lost your frag. 

I can't give you advice Jeremy, rtn even happens to the best sps keepers. I just do weekly water changes am not doing any dosing , testing and just simply roll the dice. :) Sorry to hear you lost your frag. 

It's all good, I sure enjoy the growouts and the sharing of info.

Roy and JR live close, they are helping me get things rolling in the right direction.  Nice having a couple of masters close by...

Sigh, I am out... again!

That's a bummer, Jeremy.

I'm out of town this week, so who knows what I will find in my tank when I return. Keeping my fingers crossed!

That's a bummer, Jeremy.

I'm out of town this week, so who knows what I will find in my tank when I return. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ah, thanks man, it happens I suppose.  

On closer inspection a huge colony of oxide zoas were pushed up against it.  The wp-60s blow them around sometimes.  Wondering if they stung it and it started the TN.  I didn't even notice until too late.  It's too bad because it was getting all round and thick, was shaping up to be a nice piece.

Will definitely watch this thread to see who wins and what it looks like in the end.

My fingers are crossed for you as well, never fun to leave a reef tank for a week!

• Like 1