Official Cuttlefish and Corals Grow Out Competition 2015 Entry Thread

Yea.. My wrasse or cucumbers flipped a frag in the sand bed when I out of town. It was one I really like... Actually I really like all of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

That'll do it!  One of a thousand ways to kill a treasured sps....

• 2 weeks later...

Your ruler is in the mail Scott! Here is my January submission. I could not get my photo to upload from my Dsl so I just took a picture of it lol. I got help this time! It looks to be about the same. .7 inches? It's still alive and I am seeing some of the blue. I took it today.

image_zpsrhz57tm8.jpeg

• Like 1

Looking good everyone, I am glad it is doing well in so many different environments. This one seems to be rather versatile for an acropora.

I will get mine posted up here later in the day, gotta find that battery pack for the camera and its posting time.

• Like 1

Some misfortune on the frag frontier? 

hopefully once these guys start taking off we can get the people who lost theirs a little frag back.

Well my Lump has really taken off!!!...Horizontally :( 

But thats OK as I can tell it is certainly growing, gotta plant your feet down before you can really spread your wings\branches.

DSCF1583_zpskn6wjcjy.jpg

Still a tad bit over half an inch but starting to branch from 3 different places.

• Like 3

Did the Kessil person drop out?

I have a kessil and still going strong.......who were you thinking about? 

Got my magic ruler Thanks Kim :agree: will get a measurement but it still looks the same to me.......

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

I'll get a pic up tomorrow evening lights are already out for the night. Been crazy busy with work and kinda lost track. PE is non existent on mine lately but it's encrusting onto the plug and nice blue color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk