PNWMAS December Meeting

badxgillen

Come one Come All to our annual Pacific NorthWest Marine Aquarium Society Holiday Meeting!

You know it is that time of year that brings out all that festive cheer! Salt Water cheer!

Once again it will be held at the Lucky Lab Pizza parlor in SW Portland Mulnomah Villiage Oregon December 5th, I know I know that's just around the corner! Its funny how during the holidays things sneak up on you like this.

Address for the event is 7675 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219

From 2PM to 5PM

So get ready with a frag for an exchange, a sweet dish for a table , or a gift for the white elephant exchange.

Bring your family or a friend to gather with your favorite west side reefing crew to celebrate another fine year in the Marine hobby.

No membership required but paid members will get a free ticket for the raffle and participation in the white elephant gift exchange which is always fun and generally reef related.

Stay Tuned as there will be more on the raffle and white elephant gift exchange to come.

• Like 6

I can't make this one. I will be working. Thanks for getting the info out Bert. I was busy with making sure the party bus ran smoothly!

Work :unsure:  PPPHHHH just show up :laugh: Work is just so over rated...........

Edited by spectra
  • Like 2

I can't make this one. I will be working. Thanks for getting the info out Bert. I was busy with making sure the party bus ran smoothly!

He didn't say what time yet and your already bailing? It could be at 4am So you could make it.

Of course I am kidding I think?

Edited by fishboys
  • Like 1

Any one have some nice sps for trade ( medium to high grade)

I can frag most everything in here see something you like let me know.

6CCC8C88-A2EB-4EBC-B85A-77923C1B5F1B_zps

O and if you want the monti plates would be glad to get more room for sticks lol

Edited by Blackice
  • Like 1

Any one have some nice sps for trade ( medium to high grade)

I can frag most everything in here see something you like let me know.

6CCC8C88-A2EB-4EBC-B85A-77923C1B5F1B_zps

O and if you want the monti plates would be glad to get more room for sticks lol

Yes, I want that Angel (whole frag :-) )....Gorgeous beauty!

The gift can be anything $15 and under, I like to do things reef related but that is certainly not a must.

We will have the items wrapped placed on a table and then give everyone participating a number. When a persons number gets called for the white elephant gift exchange they can either grab something off of the gift table or "steal" another persons already opened gift. In the event of a "stolen" present the person losing the gift will get to select another from the table of gifts.

• Like 1