Beep! Beep! Party Bus Specials

Gil&Fin

The stores are stocking up and getting ready for the PNWMAS Party Bus, which hits the road on Saturday, November 21!

Here's what we've got so far:

GOLDEN BASKET is doing a raffle for a $50 gift certificate and other fun games for free corals!  If you have not been to Golden Basket, be prepared...it's nothing like you've ever seen.  It is Frag Heaven.  And Rudy is the bomb. 

CUTTLEFISH...20% off all livestock!  That's fish.  That's inverts.  That's corals.  The tanks are full to the gills (ha ha, pun) and there is a huge variety of corals available.  Jeff is known for its quality SPS collection and one-of-a-kind LPS corals.  Don't miss this.

OCEAN IN A BOX has made a huge order in anticipation of our arrival.  Jason's expecting a great shipment of corals, including mushrooms galore--discosomas, ricordeas, rhodactis, as well as other soft corals.  And for purchases over $30, Jason will throw in a package of his own specially prepared frozen food.

UPSCALES is doing a super-generous raffle right now for an Inovative Marine Fusion 20 Tank/Skimmate Skimmer/and two spin streams...$350 value...for every can of food donated to the food drive.  This raffle is open to everyone, not just those on the Party Bus, so don't forget to stop by regardless of whether or not you're a partier.  I'll be contacting Travis toward the end of the week to find out what else is going on at Upscales.

I'm totally pumped for the tour.  Geeking out with other geeks on a too-cool bus getting killer deals. 

There are still a few spots left.  It's only $30 for paid members and $40 for non-paying members, plus 2 cans of food or $5 cash for the Oregon Food Bank.  Here's the link to the sign-up thread.  http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/35949-party-bus-sign-up-open/

You gotta be ON THE BUS to GET THE DEALS!  See you all there!

• Like 4

The stores are stocking up and getting ready for the PNWMAS Party Bus, which hits the road on Saturday, November 21!

Here's what we've got so far:

GOLDEN BASKET is doing a raffle for a $50 gift certificate and other fun games for free corals!  If you have not been to Golden Basket, be prepared...it's nothing like you've ever seen.  It is Frag Heaven.  And Rudy is the bomb. 

CUTTLEFISH...20% off all livestock!  That's fish.  That's inverts.  That's corals.  The tanks are full to the gills (ha ha, pun) and there is a huge variety of corals available.  Jeff is known for its quality SPS collection and one-of-a-kind LPS corals.  Don't miss this.

OCEAN IN A BOX has made a huge order in anticipation of our arrival.  Jason's expecting a great shipment of corals, including mushrooms galore--discosomas, ricordeas, rhodactis, as well as other soft corals.  And for purchases over $30, Jason will throw in a package of his own specially prepared frozen food.

UPSCALES is doing a super-generous raffle right now for an Inovative Marine Fusion 20 Tank/Skimmate Skimmer/and two spin streams...$350 value...for every can of food donated to the food drive.  This raffle is open to everyone, not just those on the Party Bus, so don't forget to stop by regardless of whether or not you're a partier.  I'll be contacting Travis toward the end of the week to find out what else is going on at Upscales.

I'm totally pumped for the tour.  Geeking out with other geeks on a too-cool bus getting killer deals. 

There are still a few spots left.  It's only $30 for paid members and $40 for non-paying members, plus 2 cans of food or $5 cash for the Oregon Food Bank.  Here's the link to the sign-up thread.  http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/35949-party-bus-sign-up-open/

You gotta be ON THE BUS to GET THE DEALS!  See you all there!

u7kxl_zps7pssy1e3.jpg

• Like 5

Some questions about the raffle(s) at Upscales! Is that multiple raffles, or all the tickets are going into the same pot with multiple prize drawings, or all items are one prize to one winner? Can we bring multiple cans of food for multiple tickets?  Not like an entire grocery shelf or anything, but maybe a bag full of canned goods is reasonable? 

Edited by Flashy Fins

I haven't connected with Travis yet to see what, if any, specials/promotions he wants to do for the party bus.  I will try to reach him tomorrow.  In the meantime, I didn't want members to forget that he has this great not-bus-related raffle going on to benefit the food drive, which of course we ALL want to support.  That's why I mentioned the raffle.  But, to answer your question more directly, there is only the one raffle confirmed right now.  For details on that, look at the Upscales subforum.  I think he said one ticket per can, but I haven't looked at it lately.

Looking forward to seeing you, Cherany!

At Upscales we will be offering 20% off all livestock, and 10% off all dry goods for all party bus riders.

The raffle for the tank is one drawing, there is no limit on the number of tickets you can get.

One ticket for each food item.

Winner will be drawn December 15th.

This is awesome! Thanks for the generous deal! I will see you Saturday with my party bus bracelet and canned foods! There are still a few spots available for the party bus!

Yes, Thank you all for the bonus discounts, deals, and accommodating the canned food bins. Very generous of you all, looking forward to getting some nice corals from some of our great sponsors.

Tomorrow is the day so hope everyone is ready, there are a few seats left for this coral expedition if anyone still wants to live it up Saturday

• Like 1