czreef's 80 gallon bow front build

czreef

I've maxed out the Fusion 20, so time for a bigger tank! I picked up this acrylic 80 gallon bow front in Seattle. The tank has a center overflow and 1 return, I'm considering drilling it for a second return.  i would like to keep this system as quiet as possible.  I'm building a 29 gallon sump/refugium for it right now, still messing with the baffle layout.  Theres a rough draft on the photo. I plan to continue the mixed reef, focusing on SPS though.  The Fusion will become a frag tank.

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

80 gallon tank

29 gallon sump/fuge

2- Hydra 26 HD 

2 MP-40's 

Eheim Compact 5000 return pump

Possibly a GFO reactor

I haven't done much in the way of tank plumbing so advice on keeping it quiet and efficient will be gladly accepted!

Just getting started, I have a couple photos, more to come-

post-15486-0-72046800-1447383182_thumb.jpg

post-15486-0-89981100-1447383225_thumb.jpg

post-15486-0-12641000-1447383267_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I like bow fronts, but haven't ever owned one. Hopefully, I'll continue to.. The stand and hood are solid wood and custom made. I like the additional height of the tank for a few nice fish. Keeping the rock work to a couple pillars and a smaller island or two. For lighting I'm thinking a couple of the new Hydra 26 HD's should be plenty.