Nom Nom.......

spectra

• 2 weeks later...

Whatcha feeding him?  Looks like he likes it!

Just LRS and another food that I have.

I just turn the pumps off and use the old turkey baster to spot feed the plates, sun coral, dendros, acans and a few other things I have in there.......I told myself when I got back in no more spot feeders.....well that went out the window :laugh:

• Like 2

No wonder that plate looks happy!  You inspired me to do a little LPS feeding last night, they loved it.  Well the palys too.  Just some small pellets soaked in tank water and everything went bonkers :)

I hear ya on the no feed, those dendros and acans are hard to resist though!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok was feeding tonight so here are a few more. The 2 plates and a acan I just picked up from C&C yesterday. IMG_1234.jpg

My scoly all closed up after a meal and also a few duncans in the background. Oh and a giant paly that wanted some also :D The shroom well it just looks good..........IMG_1235.jpg

• Like 1

The plate corals look really cool. What do you keep your parameters at? I love the acan. I don't have one myself but I hope to get one soon.

Parameters :laugh: I just check salinity and thats it :rolleyes: I have never ben one to test but should...... Once I get the bigger tank going am probably going to get an Apex and will be more on top of things. I have a Calcium Reactor on order also.

Probably should pick up a Red Sea test kit :laugh:

Well your plate coral look good. I don't think I could have them since my Diamond goby moves all my sand around. I have to constantly have to dig out my zoas from the piles of sand he lays on them. Little jerk[emoji36] but he keeps the sand clean.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well your plate coral look good. I don't think I could have them since my Diamond goby moves all my sand around. I have to constantly have to dig out my zoas from the piles of sand he lays on them. Little jerk[emoji36] but he keeps the sand clean.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep had one years ago and now no way........

I have a bunch of critters in the sand and they do a great job. The conches do a great deal of the work at night. Things do get moved around but not buried....