Party Bus Sign Up OPEN

Gil&Fin

It's happening! On Saturday, November 21, we're partying from Upscales to Golden Basket to Cuttlefish to Ocean in a Box. We start at Upscales at 11 a.m. and we'll have 45 minutes at each stop, and loads of fun in route.

The cost is $30 for paid members and $40 for non-paying members, plus 2 cans of food or $5 cash for the Oregon Food Bank. So...this is a great opportunity to click on the "subscription" tab above and become a paying member. There are 15 spots available, and we'll take alternates.

SIGN UPS WILL BEGIN AT 6:00 p.m. today! To keep your spot, you must pay via Paypal (see link below) by Sunday, November 1. I'll post a reminder at 6:00 p.m. and the first 15 people after that are in. Partiers must be 21 or over. Alcohol will not be provided, but will not be prohibited.

More info on promotions and prizes to come.

Here is the link to the paypal account to pay:

http://www.pnwmas.org/page/party_bus.html please write party bus and your forum name so we can track you!

List of people coming:

Gil&Fin paid

Sirena paid

Emerald paid

Jorge paid

Lexinverts paid

LC Scott paid

BadxGillen paid

Itskris paid

Kknight paid

Bicyclebill paid

Mr.Bret paid

Matt paid

Salty pickle paid

FlashyFins paid

Fishboys paid (taking his own car)

• Like 5

It's happening! On Saturday, November 21, we're partying from Upscales to Golden Basket to Cuttlefish to Ocean in a Box. We start at Upscales at 11 a.m. and we'll have 45 minutes at each stop, and loads of fun in route.

The cost is $30 for paid members and $40 for non-paying members, plus 2 cans of food or $5 cash for the Oregon Food Bank. So...this is a great opportunity to click on the "subscription" tab above and become a paying member. There are 15 spots available, and we'll take alternates.

SIGN UPS WILL BEGIN AT 6:00 p.m. today! To keep your spot, you must pay via Paypal (paypal@pnwmas.org) by Sunday, November 1. I'll post a reminder at 6:00 p.m. and the first 15 people after that are in. Partiers must be 21 or over. Alcohol will not be provided, but will not be prohibited.

I can't ride the bus cause I might need to leave for urgent needs from my work.  Can I just drive along on my car?

• Like 1

You guys know each other well... :applause:

I am sure Gil and Fin has met pretty much everyone since she is at your place every Saturday :laugh: She is worse than Brad I think.......At least she brings treats :agree: Not sure I would trust anything Brad cooked.......... :unsure:

SIGN UPS WILL BEGIN AT 6:00 p.m. today! To keep your spot, you must pay via Paypal (paypal@pnwmas.org) by Sunday, November 1. I'll post a reminder at 6:00 p.m. and the first 15 people after that are in. Partiers must be 21 or over. Alcohol will not be provided, but will not be prohibited.

I suggest writing writing "Party Bus" in the description with their payments.  Also, we recommend having a "Designated Driver" for returning home, if you intend to consume alcohol while on the bus. :) We plan on having a waiver to sign, releasing PNWMAS from responsibility of anyone driving intoxicated after 4 hours on the Party Bus! We just want everyone to be safe while having a good time! :stupid::yahoo: