20L AIO Peninsula

Jeramy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love it all! How's you get those a to floats so close? Looks like they're only a few millimeters apart in height! I love what you're doing here, and that you're having success with a can filter, sure seems like with some regular maintenance, it's a good option for a nano.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Love it all! How's you get those a to floats so close? Looks like they're only a few millimeters apart in height! I love what you're doing here, and that you're having success with a can filter, sure seems like with some regular maintenance, it's a good option for a nano.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

The second sensor is not fully seated because I am also running a kalk stirrer I did not want the ato pump to run very long short bursts. I will come up with a permanent solution sooner or later but for now it works and if it should happen to get shoved all the way down it would not be catastrophic was thinking about putting a piece of airline tubing in there as a wedge to lock it in place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good bud. One of these days I will jump back into the hobby. Till then I will continue to lurk at everyone else's tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you do I will send you some frags. those captain Americas came from you way back when =)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We should it's just my dang work schedule makes it so hard. I really want to do a share the Love with some 9f these but can't figure out a good way to do the swap.

• 2 months later...

Tank Transfer complete. I will get a new build thread started down the road with all the nitty-gritty details of my setup. Changed from a custom 20l AIO to a custom 29 AIO set up wich gives my two little fishes a whole lot more swimming room. Which they needed. The corals all opened right up so must have done something right =)

c249ce23046bd85acf1733e3eb049623.jpg

b9b581b5e4826653f8ce4584718f771c.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to give an update. I moved this from the 20l into a 29 same footprint just taller. I made my own overflow but never drilled it because I am not running a sump. I use the over flow compartment for my ato and heater. I have the intake for my sunsun canister filter in there as well so kind of a Hybrid AIO. I have been running my reef skimmer less with a canister filter sense last spring and for a nano tank with out SPS it has done great. I run the 9w UV sterilizer 24/7 not sure if it has any positive or negative effects but makes me feel better so there is that. My 2 fish are happy and healthy and really appreciate the extra swim room. It has been approximately 2 months sense I moved them to the new tank.

59f7f90be9050f2b913fbc168af8584b.jpg

44c286f1400a257f93a7529f99a780db.jpg

7e31bb225177a3434eacb2fe7ff674b3.jpg