10- Emerald,

11- Paratore,

12- Gill&fin,

13- Earthbound,

14- Frank,

15- Fishboys,

16- Mr Bret,

17- Kireek,

LCscott and Mitriliion need an update on the old membership, better hurry.

• Like 1

Well so far I have...

1- Badxgillen,

2- Reefnjunky,

3- Spectra,

4- Lexinverts,

5- Saltwater Newbie,

6- Kknight,

7- The Clark,

8- Cerk,

9- Rbeyer80,

10- Emerald,

11- Paratore,

12- Gill&fin,

13- Earthbound,

14- Frank,

15- Fishboys,

16- Mr Bret,

17- Kireek,

I tried to on my phone last night but I had no luck, I'll dust off the the laptop when I get home.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Gonna cut this off until I get it fragged up and know an exact number, I got you in at number 18 LC so I think you are good. It is possible that some one may not want in on the grow out any more or that I get a couple more frags than I anticipated but I am thinking it is at its limit  for acceptance as of now.

Picking up on my question about types of grow outs, for this one, do the proceeds go to the club? Maybe we should donate them to the food drive!

my question is( and this is probably in here and i just havent read everything) but is or are there prizes? Like first place gets......second place gets....

Picking up on my question about types of grow outs, for this one, do the proceeds go to the club? Maybe we should donate them to the food drive!

The club didn't buy the corals nor did the sponsors donate them. All the efforts of making arrangements to get the coral in, purchasing the coral,plugs,glue, maintaining the coral, fragging coral, and then healing it up and distributing the coral all lies on me. And I do this to help the popularity of the Sponsors who help out our Club. I have already spent over $200 out of my pocket and a couple months of TLC growing it out so that is acclimated and ready to chop for the Grow Out.

Just like the TECO grow out there was no money made on my part just recouped the costs, infact even the prize coral came out of my pocket ,so this is purely my doing only. If I some how get more money than I spent in then I will put it towards a prize.

Having a PNWMAS Grow Out or a sponsor donated Grow Out should be something we should look into for sure.

my question is( and this is probably in here and i just havent read everything) but is or are there prizes? Like first place gets......second place gets....

Oh Yes, you know there will be a prize but I won't spoil it yet, wait for the official thread and we will shed some light on that.

I am thinking right off of the bat a catchy name need to be bestowed upon such a beautiful acro.

The club didn't buy the corals nor did the sponsors donate them. All the efforts of making arrangements to get the coral in, purchasing the coral,plugs,glue, maintaining the coral, fragging coral, and then healing it up and distributing the coral all lies on me. And I do this to help the popularity of the Sponsors who help out our Club. I have already spent over $200 out of my pocket and a couple months of TLC growing it out so that is acclimated and ready to chop for the Grow Out.

Just like the TECO grow out there was no money made on my part just recouped the costs, infact even the prize coral came out of my pocket ,so this is purely my doing only. If I some how get more money than I spent in then I will put it towards a prize.

Having a PNWMAS Grow Out or a sponsor donated Grow Out should be something we should look into for sure.

Oh Yes, you know there will be a prize but I won't spoil it yet, wait for the official thread and we will shed some light on that.

I am thinking right off of the bat a catchy name need to be bestowed upon such a beautiful acro.

Thanks for the explanation, Bert.  You've always been super-generous with the club and fellow reefers.  I'm just learning how this works.  So it's not a PNWMAS-sponsored Grow Out, or a Cuttlefish-sponsored Grow Out.  You just purchased the acro at Cuttlefish and have put in a lot of money and TLC into it and are running a fun contest.  Got it.

• Like 1

Well so far I have...

1- Badxgillen,

2- Reefnjunky,

3- Spectra,

4- Lexinverts,

5- Saltwater Newbie,

6- Kknight,

7- The Clark,

8- Cerk,

9- Rbeyer80,

10- Emerald,

11- Paratore,

12- Gill&fin,

13- Earthbound,

14- Frank,

15- Fishboys,

16- Mr Bret,

17- Kireek,

what? Naw if I have to pay for pnwmas membership I'm good... Lame imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what? Naw if I have to pay for pnwmas membership I'm good... Lame imo

Alright, your spot will be given to the next in line, there was no shortage of contestants this time around.

And just a reminder that

Most of our meetings are free of charge to people who do not have a payed membership. There are a few perks that are available to the paying members on the site, this just happens to be one of them. I know you have partaken in a few events but to get in on "all" the raffles, discounts, subforums, voting\elections, and Grow Outs you gotta be a official member.

• Like 2

Alright, your spot will be given to the next in line, there was no shortage of contestants this time around.

And just a reminder that

Most of our meetings are free of charge to people who do not have a payed membership. There are a few perks that are available to the paying members on the site, this just happens to be one of them. I know you have partaken in a few events but to get in on "all" the raffles, discounts, subforums, voting\elections, and Grow Outs you gotta be a official member.

Glad to see your keeping it going as a paid membership perk. When I ran these I got grief from a few but they don't realize how much is put into the club as well as the grow out itself. When I get a tank again my dues will be paid. Until then I still lurk once in awhile. :)

• Like 3

Was this post written by a teenager? Everything was lame back then....Sometimes I forget.

why don't you get a life bro always trying to start cr*p on this form honestly over it. If you don't have anything nice to say don't post it.

Edited by Mitrillion
  • Like 1

I am not too sure how many spots will be up for grabs but I would say at least 15 and at the most 19ish. I can still accept a couple back ups in case some one drops out and does not want to participate but this is looking to be the possible list so far.

1- Badxgillen,
2- Reefnjunky,
3- Spectra,
4- Lexinverts,
5- Saltwater Newbie,
6- Kknight,
7- The Clark,
8- Cerk,
9- Rbeyer80,
10- Emerald,
11- Paratore,
12- Gill&fin,
13- Earthbound,
14- Frank,
15- Fishboys,
16- Mr Bret,
17- Kireek,

18- LCScott,

19- Danlu

I also need to trim down this beauty, hunker down the babies, and heal em up for a little bit. Lets say I get to it tonight, give it a week healing time and we can try and have things ready for the beginning of November. Stay tuned, I will post up a pic or two later tonight.

• Like 1