Looking for a few good men-Part Deux

reefnjunkie

Ok this is the real call for help, well the last one was also but this will take more than 45 seconds :biggrin2:

This Saturday (preferred) Im hoping to get 4 others for a total of 5 people to help with taking the old tank off the sand and getting the new one on the stand- The tank weighs about 360 so its not bad at all and Ive got dollies so there really isn't any carrying at all-I got this down I just need some help. I would love to start around 11, or 10 or whatever time I need to but the preferred is earlier "just in case" something unexpected pops up.

Ill gladly throw frags your way, hell I got about 12 pink boobie frags, countless of SPS pieces I can accidentally break and maybe even lop off some acans :blink:

Anyway, if you know for certain ( as in 100%) you can help let me know-  I cant effectively plan around maybes, no offense but I cant  :ohmy:

TIA :icon_bow:

I can swing by if you need a hand. Just get me an address of where I am going :D Also nail the time down as it gets closer.

Sweet, I'll put you down for one of the "for sure" people and that frag we discussed, its yours for helping :clap:

For the record, Im not trying to be sexiest :wife: , The title of the thread has a Tom Cruise theme with a Charlie Sheen spin- ( I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man )

Anyway. if you're a Lumber Jack :abnormal: , or a Lumber Jill :cheer: and you wanna help I'm your huckleberry :congratulatory:

:)

Pure evil you are.....Im pretty sure its the worlds 2nd slowest acro , and second only to the DFS Pink Panther

I got a nice forest fire digi tho :hidesbehindsofa: multiple branches LOL

Lol.. I'll come give you a hand. Just give me a time. I'll pass on the forest fires tho. Thanks :)

Lol.. I'll come give you a hand. Just give me a time. I'll pass on the forest fires tho. Thanks :)

Oh a coral snob are you LOL- :ohmy: Hmm Im sure I have something you'd like (other than the 2nd slowest grower previously mentioned :)  )

Count me in. Just give me a time and place.

Thanks Jack- I'll send you a PM, (which makes me now realize I never replied to yours - :nono:  :doh: ) SO Sorry-that stupid taptalk screwed me up. If you still needed an answer I have not cut the barrels, and I can show you the ones I've done- I used a gallon of vinegar (although they all were from a food grade container) some containers took months to get the smell out, others right away. I have some 5 gallon ones now that still smell like mango after 3 months LOL

Im shooting for 11:00 if that works for everyone I'll send PMs with my cell and address but I'm right off of SE Stark St and SE 130th Ave 97233 ( next to David Douglas High School)

Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

Ok this is the real call for help, well the last one was also but this will take more than 45 seconds :biggrin2:

This Saturday (preferred) Im hoping to get 4 others for a total of 5 people to help with taking the old tank off the sand and getting the new one on the stand- The tank weighs about 360 so its not bad at all and Ive got dollies so there really isn't any carrying at all-I got this down I just need some help. I would love to start around 11, or 10 or whatever time I need to but the preferred is earlier "just in case" something unexpected pops up.

Ill gladly throw frags your way, hell I got about 12 pink boobie frags, countless of SPS pieces I can accidentally break and maybe even lop off some acans :blink:

Anyway, if you know for certain ( as in 100%) you can help let me know-  I cant effectively plan around maybes, no offense but I cant  :ohmy:

TIA :icon_bow:

Wish I were closer,that tank is a beauty!  Good luck and enjoy!

Ok spent the better part of the day draining the tanks, getting the fish and inverts out.

Time for a short break finish draining what's left, disconnect the plumbing and get ready for tomorrowee309eb247c01b954b38b980edf3b6da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Why the change? Your setup looked amazing before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sea swirls were just not on is why it's pointing that way, it's the exact same set up. All the sand is in but the KH 11.2 so I can't turn on the return and mix the main with the rest of the system, the rest of the system is 7.5 so hopefully it drops a lot overnight, I wasn't wanting to do a huge water change.

Grrrrrr, I was hoping to get it all back online vs the sumps just recirculating the frag system, if I tie them in my KH will raise to 9.5 approx. Did I mention grrrrrr

:(