annual reef tour? ? ?

sdietz2469

So I've called three times now. I Left a voice mail on the third, and no answer yet. I'll try again in a couple days. If we don't hear back maybe we should consider other options.

I will get my people on it (aka Sirena) to see what options there are for a party bus. This sounds like a blast! Doesn't hurt to shop around and that's never encouraging when you can't get a hold of someone after multiple tries.

• Like 1

Sorry everyone. I discussed this with the board and some of the members were concerned about any possible club liability with having alcohol. I cancelled the reservation that I made for a party bus. If you all wanted to do something on your own I do not think that would be an issue but not sure.

:)

Perhaps we can work on a reef tour sometime in the future. :)

• Like 1

Sounds really fun. If I make it, I'll load the frag bag to the gills to do some swapping:)

That's a great idea! Frag swap, party bus, shop tour. The plan right now is to go to Upscales, Goldenbasket, Cuttlefishandcorals and OIAB. They are in and are thinking about the sweet deals they are going to get us!

• Like 1