annual reef tour? ? ?

sdietz2469

So i have been on several sights due to living other places and most places put on an annual reef tour where the club gets together and on a certain day of the year people open their homes up for people to come see their beautiful tanks for inspiration, New ideas, etc. Maybe I just missed it, but does this club offer one for the Portland area?

Thanks in advance,

Shane

We did this in Atlanta twice a year. Would also be interested in a shop tour where we all load up in a van or two and drive around do all the different shops in town. each shop offers a discount or special on something, etc.

Fun activity and you get to know the shops you may not be too familiar with.

• Like 1

Holy cow that sounds fun and EXPENSIVE!

:)

I thought the word "expensive" was not in a reefer's vocabulary.  There's only:

1.  "I've got the money to buy this,"

2.  "I can find the money to buy this,"

3.  "My wife doesn't think I have the money to buy this, but she does not know we can make interest-only mortgage payments," and

4.  "Brad's already bought it."

• Like 9

Party bus sounds awesome! You thinking just the Portland area stores? Upscales, cuttlefish, golden basket ?

I guess that would depend on fees/charges etc.. I'll grab the number off the bus soon. Maybe I'll catch him outside and chat with him a little :)

3.  "My wife doesn't think I have the money to buy this, but she does not know we can make interest-only mortgage payments," and

Haha this sound about right. Specially number 4!

Let's do this! Jorge, you've got a picnic table in your garage if I remember right! That's where the behind the scenes tour would be. I'd be game to have a tour at my house too, though we really would need to have tickets to file in. Maybe I could build a tiny 3x3 bleacher section to view my tank against the wall...

You forgot Paypal Credit. :D

• Like 3

Let's do this! Jorge, you've got a picnic table in your garage if I remember right! That's where the behind the scenes tour would be. I'd be game to have a tour at my house too, though we really would need to have tickets to file in. Maybe I could build a tiny 3x3 bleacher section to view my tank against the wall...

HI Bill!! Yep, still have that old picnic table. I'm picturing bleachers in your living room and everyone cheering for oregon tort hahaha

• Like 1

Dang Brad, you are too famous!!!