Another school shooting? Really?

Fragged

Too many lunatics out there. These are the exact reasons why I carry pretty much everywhere I go.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The number of "lunatics" out there is definitely not the root cause of this problem, and I'll just leave it at that.

There is not one root to this problem it's a full root ball of problems.

No? I suggest that you look at per capita statistics in other Western developed countries, and see if any pattern emerges. One of these is not like the others....

Not an argument that can be won, don't question my intelligence or call me a lunatic, that's immature, You and I clearly have different views but there is no need to call me a lunatic. If.yiu must know I carry to protect my family and possibly others if anything was to happen. I will NOT be a victim. I don't undermine people for their belief on not owning guns, I am an extremely responsible gun owner, not everyone out there is. There are statistics that go both ways so that all being said. I'm done with you an your wanted argument. Go spread your hate elsewhere

Edited by PowderBlue
  • Like 4

Not an argument that can be won, don't question my intelligence or call me a lunatic, that's immature, You and I clearly have different views but there is no need to call me a lunatic. If.yiu must know I carry to protect my family and possibly others if anything was to happen. I will NOT be a victim. I don't undermine people for their belief on not owning guns, I am an extremely responsible gun owner, not everyone out there is. There are statistics that go both ways so that all being said. I'm done with you an your wanted argument. Go spread your hate elsewhere

I certainly don't hold the majority view on this forum---not with a bunch of middle-aged male reefers. But, it's the least I can do when there is yet again another school shooting (as someone who works on a campus and doesn't want to get shot by one of his students), to present the alternate view.

There are certainly intelligent people on both sides of the gun control debate, but I happen to believe that the root of the problem is the ease of access to guns in this country, which makes us stand out from the rest of the Western developed world, only comparably to how we stand out in terms of per-capita homicides. So, we'll just have to agree to disagree, and focus on talking about coral. Happy reefing everyone.

Another "gun free zone" shooting. There's a surprise. Prepare for pretty boy floyd and his merry band of lawmaking parasites to cram more feel-good worthless legislation down our throats. S.B.941 was supposed to stop people like this from getting guns.

What happened?

• Like 3

It does not matter one way or the other. You can ban guns all you want they are still going to be out there. Look at the lovely laws just passed this last year in OR and the year before in WA on background checks.....you think the common criminal is going to do a background check.....Everyone has there own views on weather they are right or not......

• Like 3

Thanks for keeping it civil. I think you are all coming from a good place in the discussion but discussing politics on this forum is never a good idea. I am sure we can all agree that we want these kind of senseless deaths to end. It really is sad and I feel for the families. I understand everyone's anger and frustration that this has happened yet again.

My advice is if you want to argue politics to take it offline. Trust me I have been there ???? and almost left the forum because of a politics discussion.

• Like 2

This kind of violence is truly disgusting.

Target killing Christians?

How about the report that people on social media were egging this guy on, daring him to do it. I think they should all be locked up.

Edited by Mandinga

I actually saw the thread mandinga. Before it was pulled. There were not only people egging him on, but one actually told him to tell them they were hostages, get them all into a corner, then start shooting. Every last one should be tracked down, and charged as accessories. Truly disturbing!

• Like 3

I think the internet/smartphone/social media have played a huge part in the downward spiral of our youth. That and all the drugs passed out like candy for behavioral issues that could probably be cured with a good old fashioned a$$ whoopin. And let's not forget the "everyone gets a trophy" policy that is way too common these days.

• Like 2

........... That and all the drugs passed out like candy for behavioral issues that could probably be cured with a good old fashioned a$$ whoopin. And let's not forget the "everyone gets a trophy" policy that is way too common these days.

Right........that must be what is to blame for school shootings. Wow.

I think the internet/smartphone/social media have played a huge part in the downward spiral of our youth. That and all the drugs passed out like candy for behavioral issues that could probably be cured with a good old fashioned a$$ whoopin. And let's not forget the "everyone gets a trophy" policy that is way too common these days.

Wait I thought we all got a trophy for second place :laugh:

• Like 1