Acro keeper cont...

Only advice or suggestion I have is give arson the frag on the right, that would be a great test of those tubes he likes so much

Baaaaaahaaaaaa

Ok on a serious note I'd assign a number to each person and then a number to the frags, use a random number generator to draw frags for the grower that way nobody feels like they got the shaft-

This is the one I always use

https://www.random.org

FWIW -I'm sill in :)

I'm game for whatever piece...

Brad I've got a tube you can do something with  :rolleyes:

She looking good nicely done Jorge

Thanks Tim! I'm joking by the way. I should have these fragged this sunday. I just need to get more glue and frag plugs. I gotta get these out to you guys asap. The blue coming in is nice!!!

Im sorry guys, I tried to upload a video but the video got long and confusing due to the fact that I kept drawing the same numbers multiple times. I promise you guys this is as random as it gets. If you dont know your number look at the top of the thread.

1/12

2/3

3/13

4/11

5/2

6/5

7/9

8/1

9/14

10/8

11/7

12/4

13/10

14/6

Edited by Jorge

It's OK Jeremy, I'd like everyone to comment on where they want their frag dropped off first. This way I don't have to make various trips. Those the are the only two spots for drop off. I'd rather not drive all around town dropping these off. LET ME KNOW BY TUESDAY EVERYONE PLEASE!!

I will pick mine up at CNC.  Either Wed or Thurs.

KShack

Ken I don't want you to make a trip in vain. I'm not guaranteeing your frag to be there on Wednesday or thursday. Right now I'm just trying to get everyone's pick up location. Sorry if that's an inconvenience.