Acro keeper cont...

Please read completely:

Hi everyone, I will be taking over Tims acro grow out contest. I will be picking up the mother colony this weekend and I will make 1" frags. I will allow the frags to heal for 1 week minimum. This will delay the process but I feel it's the best thing to do so this beauty has a fair chance of survival.

I don't have an exact date for pick up yet but I promise to do my best to get this competition going. I will make updates here on this thread. I will need the help of mods to keep this thread clean. To avoid confusion please stay on topic. This is not the official grow out thread and I will make that thread later when all frags have been distributed to their new owners.

I will do my best to help everyone receive their frag but I will also need everyone to do their part as well. Don't flake! My house will be available for pick up (beaverton). I will make one trip to TPA in Salem and one trip to C&C in Portland in efforts to make pick up easier for everyone. Grow out competition will start that following Monday (more details to come).

This all should kick off in just a couple weeks and the grow out time will be 3 months.

For now just be patient while I get a few more details worked out and I have a chance to meet with Tim. I'd also like to see if we can get a couple more prizes in for the winner. Remember this all mostly for everyone to just have fun so don't be upset if you don't get a new car when you win haha..

Growers:
1. Ken (kshack)
2. Frank
3. Brad (reefinjunkie)
4. Fernando (zorroreef)
5. Isaac (mandinga)
6. Jeremy(Clark)
7. Son (Beer503)
8. Jase (jadams)
9. Chris (arsonmfg)
10. Karen (kknight)
11. Earthbound
12. Cerk (Chris)
13. Robert (badxgillen)
14. myself

More to come..

• Like 5

Thank you Jorge for taking charge. Very excited about the grow out.

Thank you Ms knight.. I'm excited too! I hope everyone pulls through so we can all make this happen. I'd like to see everyone on this list show some interest still or I might have to drop some and add some others that are very interested. I'm sorry if that sounds a bit rude. Not my intention.

Edited by Jorge

It is kind of confusing. Tim closed the thread and I thought it was over and thinking darn I really wanted to do the grow out.

I just happened to click on this link and YAY I'm still in :cheer:

Maybe the modes  (okay that might be me ) could add a side note to Time closed thread ?

Also thank you Tim for donating this awesome coral !

Thank you Ms knight.. I'm excited too! I hope everyone pulls through so we can all make this happen. I'd like to see everyone on this list show some interest still or I might have to drop some and add some others that are very interested. I'm sorry if that sounds a bit rude. Not my intention.

Count me in if that happens please : )

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen the eagle has landed!! I was able to meet up with Tim this morning. I snagged a fresh bottle of Bayer on the way. We met near PSU and let me just say parking is on a whole other level around there.. but it's in my possession now, and I'm a little nervous lol.. she's getting a bath as we speak!

20150929_124612_zpsldxti1cs.jpg 20150929_125313_zpsvwp2pdfl.jpg

• Like 5