FS: 4 green BTAs

irshprncsk

Well, turns out that I am going to take this anemone anyways. I didn't think I was going to be able to, but I in thinking about it, it will do quite nicely in one of my new systems after a couple of weeks. Should be fine with the others in the 210 until then. I just sent via paypal the money for mine over to irshprncsk. I am having her ship it straight to my house so that I don't have to make the drive up north. Thanks for all of your help on this guys. It just works out much better to have it shipped to me for the $7(much less gas money).

Garrett

Ok, my Paypal email is irshprncsk@hotmail.com

And by the way, I am a she, not a he. Just an FYI. As dumb as it sounds my username means Irish Princess Kat - I made it up when I was in high school, young and stupid and into that sort of stuff, long before I even thought of having SW tanks. It's just easier for me to remember one username for everything.

I received payment from Garrett already so his will be going out Monday - if you guys want yours out by Monday then Paypal is the fastest way. That should mean yours will arrive Tuesday afternoon, whereas his won't be there till Wednesday using Priority. On the plus side, I may be able to individually bag your three in one box.

Kat

I am going to back out of the deal. One anemone is up for grabs again.

*reason* My wife went school clothes shopping this weekend and spent WAY more money then we were planning on her spending, and it dipped into the fish budget (again!). I can't afford it now. :(

Also, I am going to wait to get the rose BTA, which would look better in my tank.

dsoz

Ok, here's my solution. I did have someone here in town that wanted to buy one but I thought they were all spoken for. What I can do is send you the two you have paid for in the same bag with 3" of water, which will put the weight right around 2#s. This lowers the express shipping to about $21, so since you both paid $9 for shipping that works out to only be a $3 difference which I am willing to eat. How does that sound? That way, since you've both already paid, I can get them out tomorrow rather than wait for another person to claim the last one.

Kat

PS - whose house should I ship to now?

Nyles, what do you mean?

garrett, i know neither service makes any guarantees about the next day service for short distances, but I trust a private company more than our government (i know, i know, the USPS is a private company technically). I've found fedex ground to be the cheapest, but free packing materials with USPS Priority is nice :)

Nyles, what do you mean?

garrett, i know neither service makes any guarantees about the next day service for short distances, but I trust a private company more than our government (i know, i know, the USPS is a private company technically). I've found fedex ground to be the cheapest, but free packing materials with USPS Priority is nice :)

UPS told me next day on a shipment VERBALLY even though it was ground, however it was overlooked and ground took two days for a short ship Item, the problem is that items are routed to PDX, meaning if I purchase a ground order from Jody (tidalzone) it will be shipped to PDX then back to me, so the package drive right past me then 120 miles north, parked then dropped the next day in Eugene, then CG. Just be careful, they have no commitment to deliver next day on a ground and about 25% of the time you won't get next day service, pay the extra. I just can't see being cheap about shipping live goods because of saving $20 or whatever it is. But each his own.

Er, sorry, I did not get it out today as I realized this morning I do not have dzoz's address written down, and for some reason (and I'm kinda pizd about this) my internet connection at home has not worked all day, which I pay for and share with a neighbor and they must have turned off the router. So now I'm at a computer lab down at UO trying to scrounge this arrangement back together. Can I send tomorrow? Even if it takes an extra day they can still get it to you Saturday if they have to. I send it off by 2pm, that's probably why the Priority anemone got there the next day. It goes out with that day's mail. Or if you want me to wait until next week that's ok too. And yes, I'm printing the label for express/overnight shipping, not priority.

Kat

PS - glad you like it, Garrett. Hope it does well for you. Try feeding it some shrimp tomorrow, it should perk right up.

• Like 1

Well, it is going to have to be alright. I will be home Friday, Saturday, and I guess next week too. The vacation that I thought WE we going on turns out to be the wife going to a "girls trip" to the beach at one of her friend's beach house. I am not included in this trip, so I will be home next week too.

Just out of curiosity, what lights are they under in your tank? I am baby-sitting the 'nem for Doran, and want to know where they are coming from so I don't shock it with either too little, or too much light.

dsoz

Label/Receipt Number: EO89 5384 336U S

Your item was delivered at 11:11 AM on July 27, 2007 in OREGON CITY, OR 97045. The item was signed for by D SOSNOVSKE.

Yep got here today about 11:00, I was busy working so I did not check the site until now. I gave Kuda my cell number, and she was supposed to call me when she was off work. The smaller one is in my tank, and the larger one is in my QT. Both are open and doing OK. They are a little smaller than I thought they would be, but they may inflate when they stop being mad about being shipped halfway across the state.

dsoz