Sign in to follow this  
goldenbasketreef

RAPIDLED ONYX DISCOUNT FROM GOLDEN BASKET

Some of you have asked what lighting we are using, we have been using DIY Led, Ocean Revive, and Rapidled Onyx for over 4 years.

For SPS we particularly like Onyx since we haven't had any issue and for sure will color up sps.

Recently I spoke with Rapidled to give discount to our club.

Good News! For a limited time they are offering 10% Off for the onyx, use this coupon code "GOLDENBASKET" at end of check out to receive 10% discount at

rapidled.com site.

It is a well build dimmable led fixture using cree & osram diodes for a total power consumption of 90W.

Control options via apex, bluefish, storm, or manual dimming box, purchase separate.

onyx%202_zpsr82dqwmy.jpg

onyx%203_zpsztc6f5ll.jpg

onyx%201_zpsi86t96zw.jpg

60%20PAR_zpsagcif5k5.jpg

80%20PAR_zpsjy6ltprc.jpg

• Like 3

I like how it has an automatic shut off feature should it begin to over heat, gives you a chance to assess the situation before the unit dies.

• Like 1

I like how it has an automatic shut off feature should it begin to over heat, gives you a chance to assess the situation before the unit dies.

It is a basic necessity for any light fixture to safeguard the investment.

Rudy, you had some great things to say about these lights and your explanation about why I was not getting good growth from my maxspect makes sense.  I also liked the colors you had and seeing how well they were doing for MattV.

You have me strongly considering switching over to one of these units.  Still thinking about it. :)

• Like 1