And that's why you don't order T5s off Amazon...

Blue Z Reef

Disclaimer: I always get my bulbs from Jason at OIAB, just happened to have a $40 gift card for Amazon and with the prime account I thought why not give it a shot?

I don't blame this on Amazon, they were shipped by "bigflysports" seller. Obviously doesn't know how to pack t5s as they were basically in a long box with bubble wrap at the ends (loose, not taped to bulbs). Now I'm waiting for UPS to come fetch this back so I can get a refund :( . When Jason gets them the box has cardboard hole holders so they can't move around and hit the sides.

When I picked up the box I heard the glass jingling noise and knew they were toast. Pulled them out to find this:

557B1FD7-6934-4A0F-BA41-133708E1B6A2_zps

I took the refund, no sense in having another set of bulbs destroyed :(

FWIW. I ordered 8 bulbs from Aquacave recently and all were broke. I noticed a crease in the box and had my suspicions.mopened up and glass everywhere. So it is the currier I'm sure. Mine were pack well had hard cardboard corners and double boxed and still broke.!!!!

Yikes! Yeah I'm definitely only buying local on bulbs from now on.