Jebao Pumps...waste of money

dlp6899

to take the RW apart, you have to take the rubber bushing thingies off...actually took me a while to figure that out:)

Love my ecotechs also, but have replaced PLENTY of wetsides.

No powerhead is perfect...but when you compare features that the RW's and DC pumps from Jebao have to offer to similar pumps...there is not even a close competitor(when price is a factor).

• Like 2

I got the magnet part off but can take it apart more to remove/clean the impeller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You have to remove the rubber(maybe they are plastic) black things on the sides...not the rubber boots that hold the magnet to the powerhead. Im having a really hard time explaining this...should have attempted this post before I took some sleeping pills. peacezzzz

I dropped a couple rw's in my tank about a year ago and haven't thought about them since. They were a great investment for me. They did send me the wrong controller tips to connect, and that was a bit fun to communicate with them, but they sorted me out quickly enough. Will buy again if needed.