Strange Apex beahvior

Exodus

So last night at work I had my Apex fusion pulled up as I typically do and noticed something very odd when my Salinity read 0, I got a bit concerned shut the power to the ATO off and hurried home after I got off to check it out. As I had suspected everything was fine with the tank yet looking at the charts I am unable to decipher what exactly was going on in those few hours, anyone else had this experience? There is nothing else that power on and off or on timers so the Amps make no sense either.

73kKI5Z.png

Did you check the PM2 Salinity Module 

Not sure what to check? As the PM2 also has the Temperature probe connected which did not have the same symptoms, and I don't think the Pm2 has any impact on the Amps that suffered the same behavior at the same time as the conductivity probe. Luckily It has not happened since.

That is odd!  Sounds like a call to Neptune or email is in order.

On the varying amps, do you have a heater that can explain that?  I get most of my fluctuations from that.  Seems to easy of an answer but throwing it out there...

Well that was actually the first thing I looked at, but the heater shuts off at 79, after reviewing the temperature charts it appears it head steady at 81 - 81.7 though those hours, I then turned on the AC the next day to drop the temperature in the tank and kick the heater on, monitoring the graphs the heater turning on did not have a spike anything like on the chart above.