Picoreefer

nanoreefer

• 2 weeks later...

Tank is looking wonderful as always! Im headed in this sort of direction with my Lagoon now. I want something easier and that will teach me more about reef keeping. Are you still only running floss and marine pure balls? 

• Like 1

Oh my gosh the photography on this thread <3 Your photography and coral is amazing I love it! The nuvo is looking incredible and I just flipped back and saw that little chi you had at first. I always wondered what a chi reef tank would look like, you surpassed any expectation I had! Great work!

• Like 1

Tank is looking wonderful as always! Im headed in this sort of direction with my Lagoon now. I want something easier and that will teach me more about reef keeping. Are you still only running floss and marine pure balls? 

I've started running RowaPhos and Matrix Carbon to help with the extra feedings I've been doing since I got the BTAs; also added even more marine pure balls as I have two chambers now instead of just one in the nuvo 10.

Oh my gosh the photography on this thread <3 Your photography and coral is amazing I love it! The nuvo is looking incredible and I just flipped back and saw that little chi you had at first. I always wondered what a chi reef tank would look like, you surpassed any expectation I had! Great work!

:blush: Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Spent most of the day yesterday in the surgery waiting room and felt a little inspired when I got home; the rainbow bta was on the move so I took a scalpel to it; I now have 4 rainbow btas lol . Only a day post-op and they all look quite well. Yay!

9DB3A6DA-5D51-4B32-AF21-DB4E641F62B2_zps

A837CC50-F452-4169-AE48-C2981E4655ED_zps

FA080684-6FBB-4B77-AAF8-7366C1A36127_zps

38984A65-211D-4EBD-8A28-A7D7F77705AE_zps

Here's a pre-op photo

630C760E-FE7F-460A-92B5-45F767190697_zps

• Like 4

You really want one? I have someone who may be buying 3 (I'm keeping one for myself) but if that falls thru I can give you a good deal. Now I have to figure out how to get my flame anemone off the rock so I can do surgery on it too  :D I haven't gotten any SPSs yet; been busy with work and family medical stuff.

I'll take one and make sure he stays put lol. Have you gotten any of the SPS yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1