Picoreefer

nanoreefer

The tank is a Nuvo 10 with AI Prime light; I'm using foam block and chemipure in the filter caddy; the entire middle section of the backside is filled with marinepure bio balls. No additives or testing, just 1-2 gal water change per week and top-off the evaporated water as needed.

Some ultra rock anemones just arrived! Praying that they will all stay in the front of the tank!!!

90FDA31C-57A9-47A2-BCE5-05C7C8E21951_zps

• Like 4

Finally got a few decent shots of this elusive beauty! He's been in the tank for almost two weeks now but still only hangs out in the back. I got him to help keep the copepods under control. They were all over the glass and was getting kinda of annoying. Was a little worry that he would wipe out the copepods in a day or two then starve; buts it's almost two weeks and the pods are still all over the glass; the mandarin shows no signs of starvation; his belly is actually quite round. The little piggy must be finding plenty to eat. I think the back compartment full of ceramic balls is supplying plenty of food for him.

7577556B-868B-42C4-8816-F8F4059A1DB1_zps

D13DFC1F-EBC7-4CD7-A9D6-FBC84A676C00_zps

• Like 1