Picoreefer

nanoreefer

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, Paratore said:

Holy cow that thing is awesome! Very nice addition to your tank! I've been hunting for one also! Slice it to make smaller ones and sell me one lol!!!!

Also how does it compare to the flame tip you used to have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got it! It is just as amazing as the flame tip; bright orange/yellow instead of red/orange.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:15 PM, spectra said:

Dang that rock has went nuts with those rics...................looking good as usual!

I've already taken a whole bunch off too because they were stingy the sh*t out of the scoly; finally gave up and moved the scoly lol. How is your rock doing?

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, nanoreefer said:

I've already taken a whole bunch off too because they were stingy the sh*t out of the scoly; finally gave up and moved the scoly lol. How is your rock doing?

Well rock is doing well its just rock.........now the rock you have I thought came from me ? and I got it from Mihn.

I gave up on the flowers and they are in a new home now.

14 hours ago, spectra said:

Well rock is doing well its just rock.........now the rock you have I thought came from me ? and I got it from Mihn.

I gave up on the flowers and they are in a new home now.

Lol I was asking about your Yuma rock; there were two of them from Minh’s tank; you got one and I got one; you picked it up for me though. 

The rock nems are great but they don’t stay put; mine wander all over the tank; very annoying. Good thing they don’t gave a potent sting.

5 hours ago, nanoreefer said:

Lol I was asking about your Yuma rock; there were two of them from Minh’s tank; you got one and I got one; you picked it up for me though. 

The rock nems are great but they don’t stay put; mine wander all over the tank; very annoying. Good thing they don’t gave a potent sting.

I sold it to someone :laugh: not sure who now.........I got rid of all the ricordia I had both florida and yumas.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Cody (paratore) for the trade!!! I’m so excited! Can’t wait to set this baby up as an anemone only tank! 

DDC4A23A-E1EB-49BC-9CEB-A48FB6E0DD04.thumb.jpeg.8b1a181a426d4f500f4b058ebaa0f109.jpeg

Enjoy man! I'm glad it's finally gonna get put to good use and I couldn't be happier with my nems [emoji7] I'm excited to see what you do with this tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...