Picoreefer

nanoreefer

• 1 month later...

Hope the transition went well!!! Found a nice stand, and I'm taking the Nuvo 20 back to school with me tomorrow and she should have water in it next weekend :)

I'm excited to see how the JBJ 45 looks since I never got to set it up lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol not yet! The tank is up and running but it looks horrendous right now. Gonna take photos on Tuesday after I hang the light; this will give everything a chance to settle in as well.

It's a good thing you didn't set it up because you probably wouldn't have given it up lol I'm LOVING the extra space!!!

If i didn't have to downsize, no way I would have! It's an awesome tank because it's only two inches wider that the Nuvo 20 but way deeper and taller. Such a nice size. But I'm loving the look of the Nuvo 20, I can't wait to set it up :)

With the upgrade return pump you added, I might not even need my MP-10 now... guess we will see when there is rock work and corals in it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been messing with this tank for days; I think I can sit back and enjoy it now.

Tank specs:

JBJ 45 gal

Ai Sol Blue led fixture; ceiling mount.

MaxiJet 1200 return pumps (2)

Tunze 9004 skimmer

Maxspect gyre 130

Here are some crappy photos! Cloudiness due to me messing with the tank constantly lol . Better pics to come later! I need to find placement on the rocks for all the stuff on the sand, or get rid of them; going for a clean sand bed look this time.

7D644F9E-0D36-4624-A715-634E2043CCBA_zps

BBA8B1C3-AA1E-43AE-8527-5E499029FFA4_zps

F7C6174D-8BBB-450D-A289-C67B1A435B18_zps

• Like 3

Tassle filefish; it's such a cool little fish; quite entertaining to watch; he bites onto a piece of algae to stay in one place ???? Too lazy to keep swimming I guess; eats like a little piggy; he's gonna outgrow my tank eventually though; didn't know he grows to a foot when I bought him.

Stopped by Cuttle Fish and Corals to look for some Lime Chilies to replace the colony I accidentally killed and walked out with a big hole in my wallet ???? Thanks, Jeff! Lol

BDF88909-E70B-49C0-959A-3FE5FFE1E9B7_zps

One my my favorite corals of all time! They grow quick too with regular feedings.

F0A5D890-60CB-4366-893C-2D0F62FA5778_zps

...and because I love Hawaii, this gorgeous little (he's little! He won't live in the 45gal forever!) tang is my connection to the islands. ????

F50A5730-B64B-44DD-807A-644943FD8295_zps

C2A99DCA-A297-40B3-8590-85184BB30C26_zps

• Like 4