Picoreefer

nanoreefer

Haha I was going to get the fusion 20 but already thought ahead 5 more gallons. Besides the lagoon is a little deeper which is nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But shorter......not sure why IM only made it 12 tall....

Me either. I guess I'll have to wait and see how I like it haha. I hope I can make a pretty nice shallow reef with it.

Nano your fusion 10 is amazing and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with the 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The transfer is finally complete! Hoping by the time I get home from work tonight the dust will have settled.

BA18B34B-178E-4F51-8826-C2F79DBA0A3E_zps

Also, saw this stunning anemone at Cuttlefish, wish my tank was bigger and I that I have a big chunk of cash to drop lol

D44660A3-CD1F-432F-B516-1FCB4DC754AA_zps

I saw this yesterday as well - quite impressive!  Good luck with the new tank. I have been greatly enjoying scrolling through your pics of the old one and am blown away by the colors and the fantastic macros.  Thanks for sharing!

Quite basic actually! Lots of live rock in the main tank, lots of marine pure ceramic balls in the back compartments, and chemipure elite in the filter caddies; 2 gal water change per week; top off as needed (I still need to set up the ato); no additives. That's about it. : )

• Like 2