Picoreefer

nanoreefer

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Would you mind posting a photo straight from your camera with no post processing?  I'd just like to see how they compare with photos I shoot since I don't do any post processing.

Here’s one straight out of the camera; very minimal post-processing done on my photos. Mostly just to adjust brightness and color temp. I tend to underexpose my photos to preserve colors (to prevent blown out highlights). 

7F086C0B-A953-4BC7-92EF-DD59C0E416B7.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS!!! The Philadelphia zoo has suffered a dramatic loss of it's most important attraction, yes, the beloved corneous dogious, or as it was affectionately known, Corn Dog. On a side note, there has been eye witness reports of an ongoing dispute amongst the photography community. We have been told the death toll continues to rise by a very serious photographer named the elusive - NanoReefer. We have a reporter on site to let us know what is happening on the streets of PNWMAS. "Sharron, over to you." "Yes, Tom, The death toll continues to rise from the number of photographers running to into popcorn stands without any awareness of where they are going. It's madness out here. They are all trying to compete for to be the best photo-thread and without food, water and sleep. It has become a tragic event." "Sharron, what do you think the death toll has become" "Tom, without counting, I almost think it has become an entire PNWMAS Main Category. A staple to our local community. It's a circus out here, Tom" - "Well, you heard it from Sharron. It's a real circus out there. Stay tuned for the Channel Eight News Coverage and the latest breaking news spread across our forum"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

What is that in the video?  I have something similar in my sand but with very fine gray & black tentacles.  At first I thought I was seeing things, but I’ve seen it several times recently.

It’s a spaghetti worm! :)